[Bioperl-l] need help urgently

Neeti Somaiya neetisomaiya at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 04:27:43 UTC 2009

I actually want the nucleotide sequence of the gene. I thought the
Bio::DB::EntrezGene would give me a seq_obj for an entrez gene id and
then the seq method on that $seq_obj->seq() will give me the actual
genomic nucleotide sequence of the gene. But this doesnt happen. I am
able to print gene symbol using $seq_obj->display_id and able to do
other things, but I wanted the gene nucleotide sequence.

-Neeti
Even my blood says, B positive