[Bioperl-l] Heat map module ?

K. Shameer shameer at ncbs.res.in
Mon Jan 12 14:49:09 UTC 2009

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I tried Statistics::R, but failed to install it properly. I need to
generate these plots on-the-fly with in a web server, thats why I prefer
to do it using Perl than R.

Thanks for the pointer towards 'heat_map' glyph. I am looking for
something similar to this, but not in a genome/gbrowse context. For
example, I have 25*3 matrix with some values. I need to plot it based on a
gray scale heat map.

K. Shameer
NCBS - TIFR