[Bioperl-l] Problems with Bioperl-ext package on WinVista?

Jonny Dalzell jdalzell03 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:14:59 UTC 2009

I should point out perhaps that CPAN is not an option on a Win setup...it has
never worked for anything I have tried to install.  Although I'm using
Strawberry Perl now, I had no success getting bioperl or any of its
components through the activestate PPM either (One of the reasons I ended up
going to Strawberry).  The only option I have for installation is the
subversion server.

Jonny