[Bioperl-l] module for pubchem queries

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 4 21:25:41 UTC 2008

Do you need something to access eutils via BioPerl, or are you looking
for a specific set of classes?  I wrote an interface to eutils
(Bio::DB::EUtilities), you could do something like this:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use warnings;
use Bio::DB::EUtilities;

my $eutil = Bio::DB::EUtilities->new(-eutil => 'esearch',
                                      -term => 'dihydroorotate',
                                      -db => 'pcsubstance',
                                      -retmax => 1000);

print join(',',$eutil->get_ids)."\n";