[Bioperl-l] Bug: swiss.pm doesn't parse seq_version

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Tue May 23 02:04:17 UTC 2006

We ask that people post patches to the bugzilla as an attachment to
the bugzilla so we can track what and why the bug was that the patch
fixes.

I am not totally sure this patch works because it seems like we need
to strip out more information now from the DT line if the $date
actually contains more information than just the date.

If you would go ahead and create a bug in bugzilla for  this (http://
bugzilla.open-bio.org) this sort of conversation can be tracked to
the bug.

If any of this is unclear please let us know - I though we had put
some pages up about this sort of thing on the wiki but maybe they
need to be expanded.

-jason