[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Thu Mar 2 14:22:08 UTC 2006

you can just send your msg to the mailing list rather than emailing
people who have contributed.

Try seqboot from PHYLIP and read the instructions in the PHYLIP package.

BioPerl isn't really a phylogenetics package, it is more focused on
manipulating the alignment and tree data that goes in and comes out
from these programs

-jason

--
Jason Stajich