[Bioperl-l] Strange problem with Bio::Seq::LargePrimarySeq]

iluminati at earthlink.net iluminati at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 15 09:27:05 EST 2005

I see your point with regard to splitting it up.  I was debating how
exactly to do the split myself, and I'll work on that later as I look at
the code.  One quick question about the code snipet you posted, though.
Are you trying to create a separate stream from the extant SeqIO?  If
so, why?  Wouldn't it be redundant?