[Bioperl-l] strange error after changing to RC1.5

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Mar 13 05:06:46 EST 2005

Can you formulate as a test case how you use the API such it depends on
those changes that I may be targeting?

Or are these test cases in a gmod package that can be set up reasonably
simple?

Are you sure that what you depend on are the changes to the
Bio::SeqFeatureI and Bio::Annotation::* modules? If it's only
SeqFeature::Annotated, my plan was to leave that as much intact as
possible.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org