[Bioperl-l] strange error after changing to RC1.5

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Sun Mar 13 04:11:17 EST 2005

Hilmar,

I sympathize with your frustration, but backing out those changes will
break several tools that I've written for chado/gmod.  This is an
area of active development, and users a frequently advised to update
to bioperl-live.  Since there are users of that as well, how do we decide
who gets to feel the pain?

Scott

Scott Cain, Ph. D.				 	 cain at cshl.org
GMOD Coordinator, http://www.gmod.org/			 (216)392-3087