[Bioperl-l] Getting started with Bio::Perl

Kat Hull khh103 at york.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 12:24:21 EST 2005

*Dear Users,
I have a newbie question!  I am interested in the following module 'Bio::Tools::Run::PiseApplication::codonw' but really don't
know how to start to use it.  I have looked at the documentation etc but am confused about how to pass my array of sequences to
the module and then how to call the individual functions to perform the calculations (e.g. gc, cai, fop...).

Does anyone have a simple script showing how to run this module with the input as an array of fasta format sequences?
Many thanks,

Kat
*