[Bioperl-l] new Bio::Installer modules in bioperl-run

Todd Harris todd.harris at cshl.edu
Mon Mar 1 08:56:00 EST 2004

Hi Albert -

This would be a nice convenience.

Do these handle the (potentially) many system-dependent issues as well?  Or
can you just generically pass configure/make/test/install paramaters to the
installer object? Also, a superclass would be nice that creates an installer
factory for those wishing to build lots of things from a single script.

todd