[Bioperl-l] Automating a fasta sequence submission

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 6 08:28:52 EDT 2004

Stuart,

The Canadian Bioinformatics Help desk has developed sample code that
seems to do pretty much what you have described - albeit using LWP
rather than a forms interface. The code may give you some useful ideas.
You can download it (free) from their software repository
<http://www.gchelpdesk.ualberta.ca/repository/ViewRepository.php>

and if I remember correctly its in one of the two "Programmming in
Perl" collections.

All the best,

Boris