[Bioperl-l] Fascinating bug...

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Mon Mar 24 11:21:07 EST 2003

This must be related to the handling of case-insensitive databases in
Bio::DB::GFF.  Probably if you specify an aggregator with mixed-case, the
config will work with the same name lower-cased.

	e.g.	aggregators = agg_WT_expression_1{expression_1:WT}
		[track]
		features = agg_wt_expression

I will fix this.

Lincoln