[Bioperl-l] EMBOSSApplication warnings?

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu at mayo.edu
Mon Feb 3 10:17:09 EST 2003

Hi,

I was running an emboss program through bioperl, but keep getting a warning.  I know why, but not sure what to do about it?  The problem is that I keep getting the error

'Odd number of elements in hash assignment at embosstest.pl line 97.'

I have an odd number of elements, but they are correct.  The error doesn't cause the program to die, so it is just the annoyance of receiving the errors, nothing else.

I found a thread on this for the qual.pm object, and the solution was to not use a hash, but an array, for args.  I am trying to see if that is similar to this.

Is there anything I should do about this, besides not running with the -w switch?

-Mat