[Bioperl-l] sequence parsing using a grammar

Andrew Macgregor andrew@anatomy.otago.ac.nz
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:36:01 +1300

Hi Heikki,

Well I'm interested, of course, and I'm happy to help out if I can. I'd be
happy to look at developing a GenBank parser. There may be one out there
already? I don't know, but I did notice on the Projects page of the WikiDocs
that Jason suggests as a possibility:

"Formal grammar for GenBank/EMBL parsing using Parse::Yapp or
Parse::RecDescent?"

Cheers, Andrew.