[Bioperl-l] cvs[checkout aborted]: cannot make directory bioperl-live/scripts/Bio::DB::GFF:

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:58:35 -0500

Hi Jason,

I'll do that right now.  I would have thought that the :: would be a
problem for Macintosh, but not windows.

Lincoln

lstein@cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY
Positions available at my lab: see http://stein.cshl.org/#hire