[Bioperl-l] cvs[checkout aborted]: cannot make directory bioperl-live/scripts/Bio::DB::GFF:

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:00:41 -0500 (EST)

Ray - Pretty sure this the fact that windows can't handle '::' in the name
of a directory.  Lincoln - can we possible rename this to something like
Bio-DB-GFF?

-jason

--
Jason Stajich