[Bioperl-l] Moved 0.9.2 to DIST area on ftp site; plan for 0.9.3

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:45:20 +0000 (GMT)

I have moved 0.9.2 to the DIST area on the ftp site as promised before
christmas.

The plan for 0.9.3 is to release as soon as Jason and Steve have sorted
out the SearchIO system - Jason and Steve - I think we should move the
SearchIO conversation more mainstream onto bioperl-l so more people can at
least see the general direction of the code base there.

I know Lincoln is waiting on 0.9.3 for LDAS fixes and I am keen to keep
the 0.9 series moving forwards with momentum so we can think about calling
them 1.0pre1 or something similar....

ewan