[Bioperl-l] OS X installation instructions

Steven Cannon cann0010@tc.umn.edu
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 12:24:45 -0600

I have written up some notes on installation of Bioperl and dependencies
on OS X, and posted these at
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~cann0010/Bioperl_OSX_install.html

I will be helping a number of people at the University of Minnesota get
set up with Bioperl so thought it would be worth my time to describe my
experiences in writing.

I'd be interested in getting feedback on these. I will be doing another
installation this week on a fresh machine, and will probably spot some
problems, but having a new pair of eyes looking over this would help.

If the notes look good, please feel free to either link to them, or
maybe more appropriately, copy the source and move the document to
bioperl.org.

Steve Cannon