[Bioperl-l] Talking at BOSC???

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:01:07 -0400

I'm scheduled to speak at the OMG OiBC (Objects in Bio &
Chemoinformatics) meeting in Boston (http://www.omg.org/lsr/oibc/). My
plan is to give (a) a general overview on the Open Bio umbrella
organization and also try to give brief status updates and the "big
picture" description of where the various projecs are going.I'm not
going to get technical at all because I want to pitch/referr attendees
to the BOSC meeting where they can meet and talk with the developers in
person :)

So- Jason, Hilmar, Ewan, etc. I'll commit to putting something together
on how the projects fit together as long as the various pumpkin holders
and project admins help out. Anything I write/create can be pillaged for
the "meta" talk at BOSC.

Sound OK?

-Chris