[Bioperl-l] escaping prime characters in POD?

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:16:19 -0500 (EST)

I noticed that too - i guess the HTML POD translators do a better job
than the plain text ones.
I also notice that the L<...> are not translated very nicely either.

Can we outline the documentation standard (formatting, how to escape < &
>, etc) in a wiki - probably at the end of the coding standards page.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University