[Bioperl-l] has XML output made it into NCBI blastall yet?

Geer, Lewis (NLM) lewisg@mail.nih.gov
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:55:26 -0400

Sergei Shavirin has worked on this.  This feature should appear in the the
next release or so, pending approval and testing.

By the way, the bugs that have been reported for the entrez sequence viewer
XML download should have been fixed.  Thanks for the input!

Lewis