[Bioperl-l] has XML output made it into NCBI blastall yet?

Chris Dagdigian dagdigian@computefarm.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:33:45 -0400 (EDT)

Forgive my ignorance & apologies in advance if I missed some obvious
answer somewhere. I trawled the bioperl and bioxml list archives and also
the NCBI Blast "whats new" page looking to see if the XML support that was
mentioned in the NCBI standalone Blast server had made it down into the
blastall executable yet (this was mentioned as a possibility on one of the
bioperl-l august emails)

If it is not part of the available binary distributions is it something
that I could get access to by downloading and compiling from the NCBI
toolkit?

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian         (Home:Work) Blackstone Technology Group
dag@sonsorol.org             :      dagdigian@ComputeFarm.com