[Bioperl-l] protein identification program for proteomics

Tsvika tsvikag@helix.nih.gov
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:57:55 -0400

--------------FB28FED959F287AB6AE557C6

--------------C4EE9258B1D5700E4245C5DD

Hi all,

I am looking for a stand alone protein identification program for
proteomics written in Perl to run on my Linux box.  This program will
identify proteins based on their molecular weight, and their N-terminal,
or C-terminal sequence (a short one that you get from micro sequencing).
The program will search flat files of amino acids sequences from the
generic databases.

Please your help or advise?

Thanks in advance,

Tsvika.

--------------C4EE9258B1D5700E4245C5DD

proteomics written in Perl to run on my Linux box.&nbsp; This program will
identify proteins based on their molecular weight, and their N-terminal,
or C-terminal sequence (a short one that you get from micro sequencing).
The program will search flat files of amino acids sequences from the generic

--------------C4EE9258B1D5700E4245C5DD--

--------------FB28FED959F287AB6AE557C6

begin:vcard
n:Greener;Dr. Tsvika
tel;fax:301-402-1519
tel;work:301-496-2805
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:NHLBI;Lab of Cell Biology
version:2.1
email;internet:tsvikag@helix.nih.gov
title:Research Fellow
adr;quoted-printable:;;3 Center Drive=0D=0ABldg. 3, Rm. B1-22;Bethesda;MD;20892;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Dr. Tsvika Greener
end:vcard

--------------FB28FED959F287AB6AE557C6--