Bioperl: Bioinformatics Advertising

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:51:45 +0100 (GMT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Karen Kaligian wrote:

> I am the Human Resources Director for Structural GenomiX in San Diego,
> California.
>
> Attached please find copy of an advertisement for some bioinformatics
> positions we currently have available.

Please be polite enough in the future to do the following things:

	a) post to the list organiser first if commerical posting
are allowed (as it happens, we do *not* allow them)

	b) be polite enough to feel that you should do so on any
newsgroup, if necessary

	c) don't attach MS word files anyway as people wont read them
and it blocks up bandwidth on mail systems. You *should* have a web page
for this.

In my book Structural Genomix has just blotted its copy book and I am
not impressed with you with this at all. I am sure this is not
your intention. I would suggest posting an apology.