Bioperl: Help with blast and vector trimming

Rubin Eitan bcrubin@dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:31:55 +0200 (IST)

I have a less than perfect code for masking (i.e. replacing a region in a
sequence with Ns). It's 15 minutes for a seasoned perl programmer *i.e. 2
hours for me), but it may be helpful. Bioperl invites etc.

       Eitan.

Eitan Rubin,
Plant Genetics, Weizmann Inst of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
EMail: bcrubin@dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Tel: (00972)-(8)9342421 Fax: (00972)-(8)9344181
EitanR@BioMOO (http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/BioMOO) - visit
                                            the GCG help desk

in vivo -> in vitro -> in silico