[BioSQL-l] BioSQL Help

Tomlin, Joshua James tomlin.9 at wright.edu
Thu Jul 25 06:08:08 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm on Mac os x 10.7.5 and am trying to setup biosql. I believe I have correctly installed MySQL, BioPython, and have the biosql-1.0.1 directory from the biosql wiki downloads page. I've tried following the instruction in the INSTALL text doc and all seemed to be going well untill I tried to load the schema to a database I created just to test.
The issue I'm experiencing is when I run the "mysql -u root biosql < biosqldb-mysql.sql" command in Terminal I get an error that says "ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 49: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=INNODB' at line 8"

Any ideas?
Thanks.