[BioSQL-l] Open Source Project volunteer

Adam Scarlat adamscarlat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 00:25:24 UTC 2013

My name is Adam and I am looking to join an open project in the field of Bioinformatics. I came across Biosql when I surfed the website bioinformatics.org and it immediately caught my attention.
I am a biotechnology graduate with background in C++ programming and SQL. I also have experience with bioinformatics software such as BLAST, UCSC genome browser and more.
During the past year I worked as a research assistant in my university where we studied the mammalian cell cycle regulation.
Currently, I am applying to graduate schools for a master's degree in bioinformatics.
If you are looking for a volunteer and I sound like a good fit, please contact me at my email: adamscarlat at gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter,

Adam

Sent from my iPhone