[BioSQL-l] Web front-ends to BioSQL

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:33:19 UTC 2009

Interestingly a few years back Richard Holland and I tried to publish a web
front to BioSQL that used Java, Struts and some bits of BioJava. It got shot
down by the reviewers on the basis that there was already too many of these
kinds of things like GMOD etc. Unfortunately no-one agreed with the idea
that a front end to BioSQL was the unique part.
Not that one or two opinionated reviewers (possibly reading this list)
should be enough to put you off. I think they missed the point.

- Mark