[BioSQL-l] Web front-ends to BioSQL

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Feb 2 15:58:03 UTC 2009

I agree, but I also think one of the questions that should be devoted
significant thought to is in which ways and to what extend such a web-
service API needs to be or has to be different from DAS (or DAS/2,
which allows write-back).

The DAS model is a bit different from BioSQL's in that it doesn't
distinguish between sequences and sequence features. But I'm not that
alone suffices to motivate a completely different API.

	-hilmar