[BioSQL-l] BioSQL schema of v1.0.1

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 12:33:25 EST 2008

Hi Gabrielle,

I'm not sure what you mean. The changes that v1.0.1 introduces are
also in the main trunk, the biosql-release-1_0_1 tag, and in the
distribution downloadable from the website.

It's easily possible though that I may have overlooked something -
could you elaborate what prompted you to your conclusion below?

	-hilmar