[BioSQL-l] Fwd: error on insert new sequences from GenBank: no annotations saved in BioSQL database

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Mar 3 03:38:59 UTC 2008

FYI, I used this to start a page on the recommended mapping of
sequence annotation to BioSQL:

http://www.biosql.org/wiki/Annotation_Mapping

Obviously, this is very rudimentary, but everyone is welcome to add
to it or comment with further questions. Also, one of the most
important questions, namely a consistent vocabulary for annotation
(qualifier) tags, isn't mentioned there (yet).

	-hilmar

Begin forwarded message: