[BioSQL-l] database loading test server (was: BioSQL bug in bugzilla)

Erik Rijkers er at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 2 20:01:46 UTC 2008

Maybe we can use some ideas from the way the PostgreSQL
project has setup a distributed buildfarm (conceived by
Andrew Dunstan, I think):

  see: http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/

it lets members of the community use a standardized setup
for building postgresql on their own machines and
automates all steps involved.

I know the projects and the communities are different, but
the general idea to have a standard process to set up
machines for whomever wants to dedicate some hardware and
time seems like a good idea.

Erik Rijkers