[BioSQL-l] biosql usage/user survey

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Mar 1 19:06:55 EST 2008

I sent this survey request back in 2005 and received a number of
direct responses. I am assuming that since I said I was going to use
them for the paper everyone was assuming that their BioSQL usage
would be made public.

I am going to assemble the responses into a Wiki page as Malcolm
suggested; if you responded to me and do not want to appear on that
page, please let me know.

	-hilmar