[BioSQL-l] Strain support?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Tue Jun 28 10:53:32 EDT 2005

BioSQL supports as much strain information as the NCBI taxonomy
database download supports as the two tables mirror the NCBI taxonomy
tables, and the recommendation is to populate them in advance with the
NCBI taxonomy downloaded tables so that species get properly resolved
by NCBI taxon ID (which will distinguish strains).

What in particular did you find unsupported?

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org