[BioSQL-l] very new to biosql--sequence loading question

Richard HOLLAND hollandr at gis.a-star.edu.sg
Sun Jun 26 11:16:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

I can't answer the MySQL error question as I don't know anything about it, but I'm curious as to the differences between your db and BioSQL. What was it that BioSQL could not do that you had to reimplement in a different way? Maybe some suggestions could be made for improvements to BioSQL? Or maybe BioSQL can actually help with the problem but in a way that wasn't immediately obvious?

cheers,
Richard