[BioSQL-l] load_taxonomy.pl question

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Thu Jun 23 22:16:06 EDT 2005

I guess there could be a way, but it's got to be very complicated,
because now you're trying to do something in perl for which perl's not
made.

Why not just load up everything? It's not that much of diskspace. Also,
if you're really eager to keep only the subtree, you could delete the
rest using SQL.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org