[BioSQL-l] release preparation

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Apr 18 02:04:13 EDT 2005

On Sunday, April 17, 2005, at 10:49  PM, Richard HOLLAND wrote:

> I don't see why the HowTo shouldn't be included. It went on the BioJava
> site at the time as that seemed the logical home for it, but it is of
> course equally at home on the BioSQL site.

OK. Would you want to make modifications according to my comments, or
would you rather that I do this myself? I'd rather have you do it
because I haven't used Biojava with Biosql yet and obviously haven't
struggled with any of the things you have, so I'm lacking the
'end-user' viewpoint or experience.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org