[BioSQL-l] release preparation

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Apr 16 16:31:19 EDT 2005

I've issued this call earlier and I believe have implemented all
suggestions. To be sure, please let me know if you have any issues with
the schema or instantiation or if you know of any that should be
addressed before releasing 1.0.

Other than that Brian has updated the PostgreSQL generated ERD HTML
document so that everything should be up to date and ready to go.

So please let me know and otherwise I'll target release for the end of
this month.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org