[BioSQL-l] Examples of queries - help for beginners!!

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Apr 11 14:59:44 EDT 2005

I agree - but the answers aren't necessarily simple.

For instance, to take your example, you'd have to write a bioperl-db
adaptor first for the structure modules in bioperl to get them
serialized to biosql, adapt load_seqdatabase.pl or create a clone that
would load structures instead of Bio::Seq's, establish a method that
links structures to their protein entries in biosql, and then you could
finally look at how to constrain for the date of entry.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org