[BioSQL-l] query problem

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Nov 10 16:55:00 EST 2003

Hm. I was actually asking myself the same question (i.e., whether I need
to add that there) when I answered your email. I thought I had this
working at some point but maybe I didn't and my recollection just plays
tricks on me. I'm not surprised that the contextual mapping needs to in
the term table's slot map, since the same mechanism is used for the
subject/object contextual mappings (they all are in the map of the table
that is referenced by the foreign key, not in the table that has the
FK). Great you figured this out on your own.

Of course this then also needs to be added to the BaseDriver.pm to cover
mysql and Pg. (The Oracle schema version has a different foreign
key/primary key naming convention, which is why
Oracle::BasePersistenceAdaptorDriver overrides a couple of those
mappings.)

	-hilmar