[BioSQL-l] Re: [Bioperl-l] biosql for oracle

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:29:17 -0700

I've committed a while ago our own build of biosql on Oracle to the
repository. It's a modified schema though. I don't know whether you
have write access to the repository (biosql-schema); if yes it'd be
cool if you could deposit the schema versions there. Otherwise,
depending on how much work you're going to do with biosql, you may
want  to get write access.

BTW biosql has its own mailing list meanwhile.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org