[BioRuby] GSoC speciation/duplication inference question

Sara Rayburn sararayburn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 18:57:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

I think between the list response and conversations with my mentor, I would probably go with
Bio::Algorithm::SDI, with the files in lib/bio/util/phylogeny/SDI/

I can definitely see the others as good possibilities, though. If anyone objects to this naming, please let me know so I can change it.

Thanks,

Sara Rayburn
sararayburn at gmail.com