[Biopython] Volunteers for making Biopython release 1.77

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 09:49:12 UTC 2020

A quick update - I've just tested the tar-ball and macOS wheel under Python
3.6, all seems fine (NCBI BLAST online tests aside, which I skipped as it
was taking ages again).

I think we're all set for me to merge these & upload the tar-ball and
wheels to PyPI:

https://github.com/biopython/DIST/pull/5 - put tarball and zip file on
website
https://github.com/biopython/biopython.github.io/pull/161 - website update

I suggest I do that this afternoon my time (Monday morning for Chris)? That
then leaves the blog post, email announcement and tweeting - and the post
release version bump.

Peter