[Biopython] Volunteers for making Biopython release 1.77

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed May 6 14:11:32 UTC 2020

Perhaps I will have to do it again? Anyway - are there any open issues you
all think need to be fixed before the release? My initial thoughts are just
these two:

NCBI BLAST v2.10.0 updates with arguments and DB changes:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/2863

UniProt release 2019_11 changes FT and CC lines
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/2417
(might be resolved already, need triage)

Peter