[Biopython] Fwd: Your abstract (11) has been accepted for a short talk at BOSC 2020!

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 5 00:58:42 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Unfortunately I missed the official window to update the abstract, too much
going on with COVID-19 lockdown etc. But I could ask the rest of the
committee nicely?

Right now though, I need to finish the slides this weekend ready to submit
a recorded video version on Monday 6 July. The most practical way to do
that seems to be with Microsoft Powerpoint (I know how to record audio for
each slide, do the timings, and export a video).

If you want to see the current draft, please email me (off list is fine).
I'll send a copy directly now to a few people whose work is specifically
mentioned,

Thanks all,

Peter