[Biopython] Biopython 2018 Project Update talk at BOSC; was Call for Abstracts: GCCBOSC 2018

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:26:14 UTC 2018

An update from the other thread, our abstract was accepted for
a lightning talk (5 minutes). However, Ben will no longer be able
to attend and give the talk. I'll be the provisional speaker as I am
hoping to attend, but need to confirm my own travel plans.

If we have other developers planning to attend GCC BOSC 2018
in Portland, especially new contributors, now is your chance to
volunteer to give the Biopython project update.

Peter