[Biopython] Biopython 1.71 release plans

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:15:29 UTC 2018

I'm out of time to finish the release today, but it is tagged on github:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/tree/biopython-171
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/8491a1443f2704ee102d9db6fcc10125cb3559fc

Tar-ball and zip are here for the adventurous to test now
(before the PyPI upload which will hopefully be tomorrow,
and then the conda-forge recipe update etc to follow):

http://biopython.org/DIST/biopython-1.71.tar.gz
http://biopython.org/DIST/biopython-1.71.zip

https://github.com/biopython/DIST/commit/b09fbe36e02ee2084501c2fd57f8f7f0512663db

Wheel builds started via: