[Biopython] Fwd: [biohackathon:1593] Call for proposals to be invited for the BioHackathon 2017

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:51:25 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I've had the pleasure of attending some of the NBDC/DBCLS BioHackathon
meetings in Japan, and would encourage any of you working in this area to
consider submitting a proposal. The meeting focus has shifted towards RDF
data in recent years, but not exclusively so.

You can read the public BioHackathon mailing list on Google Groups, e.g.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/biohackathon/d8XGLfT5jHU

Regards,

Peter