[Biopython] upgrade problems on Mac

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:07:16 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

Recent versions of osx changed the location of the sdks and have been known
to cause some issues.. Did you upgrade the machine to Mavericks from a
previous version or was it a clean install?

I would try reinstalling xcode and checking your profile or bashrc files
for clues. It might be a broken installation of gcc where its include and
lib paths are still pointing to the old locations, or just old definitions
in these files.

Cheers,
João